Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome to the new Incom's Customs Center!

Hello and welcome to the new Incom's Customs Center, a blog about a favourite passtime of mine: customizing action figures and vehicles.

My old customizing site was a bit cumbersome to maintain, so I switched to Blogspot instead. Don't worry, the old site will remain online, but won't be updated anymore.

I've been customizing since early 2006 and in the few years of doing so, I have learned an incredible amount from my fellow customizers. The customizing community is a pleasant one, where we all learn from each other.

I will keep you updated on my customs and also post WIP (Work In Progress) shots, an aspect of this hobby I myself find very interesting.

Feel free to add me to your favourites or subscribe to update of my work!

Thanks for dropping by!

Incom

A very special thanks to fellow ISY member hangarbay94 for creating a banner and avatar!

No comments:

Post a Comment